Star LaBranche struggles to write biographies. She also struggles with overthinking. These two facts are probably linked.
Facts & Trivia
- Star was born in Washington State, one brisk evening in September, right around dinner time.
- A Navy brat, she moved to Pennsylvania for several years, before settling in Virginia.
- A Hampton Roads resident most of her life, in 2022 Star and her husband decided it was time for a change. A big one. They packed up their three cats, all their belongings, and moved to Mesquite, Texas.
- Star holds two bachelor degrees, one in English Literature and one in Business Management. She longs to go back to school, but at this point, it would be a ridiculously expensive hobby.
- A lifelong writer, Star remembers penning her first novel at the age of 12 in a version of Microsoft Word that didn’t have spell check. Thankfully, it has been lost to time.
- For three years, Star owned and operated a daily blog called Scrapbook of Truth. It featured a variety of topics, with her Men of OkCupid series as one of the most popular.
- During the Scrapbook of Truth days, she once decided to see how much she was actually writing in a week. Without changing her writing habits, Star racked up over 52,000 words in the space of a week, with 11,000 words on one day alone.
- When she’s not writing, Star enjoys customizing websites, like this one, cooking, baking, planning, and reading.
- Her favorite kind of movies are Christmas romance movies. Not the good ones. The silly, not-so-great ones. They are magical.